Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What is your daily hair routine?

What do you do to your hair? Like when you wake up or whatever ? :)

Favorite Answer

well basically I wash my hair like 3 times a week depending on what I do. At night I wrap my hair because it's so long and tangles kinda easily. In the morning I usually just brush my hair, put a little bit of dry shampoo or spray in my hair, sometimes I like to put mouse or hardening spray, but most days I just put in dry shampoo so my hair smells good and looks shiny :)

At night I take a shower and wash my hair. When I get out I comb it out and put in leave-in conditioner. Then I comb that through. After that I go to sleep. When I wake up I comb it, and straighten it with a flat iron, and just leave it down. Or if I'm lazy that day I just put it up into a pony tail, or messy bun.

=]

I start my hair routine at night. I have naturally curly hair, so when I get out of the shower, I put some Catwalk Curls Gel in my hair and let it air dry. Then in the morning, I flip it upside down and shake it to get some extra volume (I used put water or some sort of light hairspray on my hair to shake through), then I add some frizz serum to my hair, pin back my bangs, and I'm good to go!

My hair is really straight so i just comb it out in the morning and sometimes put it up into a scrunchie or a hair band. As long as I wash my hair everyother day/everyday it works with me!

When I wake up I don't brush my hair I don't do anything, but that's just me I like that messy look.

This will be my new routine:

Shampoo

Blow out / Flat iron

Put up or down with pony tail - But with the bangs down. And a little on the side down...

Everydayy Iss Differenttt

Sometimess I straigthen my hairr or curl it scrunch it watever goes with my outfit

answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylc=X3oDM...

well at night its wrapped so i just take it down comb it out and do wat eva style im doing