Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how to get these popular girls to like me!?!??! PLEASE HELP!?

okay well i have been friends with the populares one of them didnt like me (they are like a clique) and if one girl hates me they ALL hate me idk whyy she says im annoying..? =/ how am i annoying i barly talk to her and also..in recess m afraid to go out side and see them... i usualy hide in the bathroom.. ='( i have 3 friens but they arnt bestfriend materials...what can i do to make them like me..?

Favorite Answer

wow. no.

Be yourself and don't hide in the bathroom, you just give them more power, cofront them, say "okayy, you aren't nobody to be calling me annoying, I don't even talk to you, you think your all that.. well no, ok cuz uh im way nicer and cooler than you, yeah and so if you wanna talk s***t then go head I dnt give a f**ck!!!" And if you say that, evry one will be like" woah" and like you, trust me

Source(s): Experience(:

Why would you even want to be a part of that? You realize what type of girls they will grow up to be right? The popular loud annoying sluts.. You'll see.. Just wait beb.

wow you shouldnt be scared to talk to them you should go up the girl who hates you and be like whas your problem!

Bítch slap them.