Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how to get these popular girls to like me!?!??! PLEASE HELP!?

okay well i have been friends with the populares one of them didnt like me (they are like a clique) and if one girl hates me they ALL hate me idk whyy she says im annoying..? =/ how am i annoying i barly talk to her and also..in recess m afraid to go out side and see them... i usualy hide in the bathroom.. ='( i have 3 friens but they arnt bestfriend materials...what can i do to make them like me..?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow. no.

• 1 decade ago

Be yourself and don't hide in the bathroom, you just give them more power, cofront them, say "okayy, you aren't nobody to be calling me annoying, I don't even talk to you, you think your all that.. well no, ok cuz uh im way nicer and cooler than you, yeah and so if you wanna talk s***t then go head I dnt give a f**ck!!!" And if you say that, evry one will be like" woah" and like you, trust me

Source(s): Experience(:
  • 1 decade ago

Why would you even want to be a part of that? You realize what type of girls they will grow up to be right? The popular loud annoying sluts.. You'll see.. Just wait beb.

• 1 decade ago

wow you shouldnt be scared to talk to them you should go up the girl who hates you and be like whas your problem!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bítch slap them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.