Call of Duty Black Ops online help?

I bought Black Ops for the wii and the game plays fine except when i try to play multiplayer and zombies online. My internet connection is working for everything else except for this game. When i go to the multiplayer menu it just says please wait... ( i have left it on that screen for around 15 minutes and it still stayed the same, it was not frozen). Same goes for the zombie online mode except it actually freezes. I want to know if there is something i can do or is it just the game?

Favorite Answer

make another account and it will work

2MB could be fantastic. Mine is probable much less or reminiscent of that and that i play video games like Killzone 2 and Bioshock 2 on line a lot without issues. besides the incontrovertible fact that, once you have become this for laptop then your internet velocity is the least of your concerns, lots of persons say that the web for laptop basically does not paintings.