Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

When it comes to Soros, Destroyer of Worlds, has Glenn Beck ever offered any sort of solution?

I mean, advice like "Be vigilant and informed [keep listening to me]" just doesn't seem like a sufficient plan for coping with such an evil mastermind.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • virgod
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hobo, yes, he had stated to be vigilant...and nope - Glenn Beck, being a sincere patriot of America and a decent man, said specifically, "Do not trust anyone, even me, just do you homework". However, you missed it and it's very revealing...

Junk-soros - IS "destroyer of worlds" in a sense, but again, it's useless to explain to you how and why...

Is it too much, though, to ask all of you - why do you hate Mr. Beck? Or Governor Palin? Or Rush? None of the above referenced people exuded any measure of animalistic hatred so typical of 90% of demon-c-rats... By the way, I am what you call "right winger" and "tea bagger", not a repub. And you know, in my opinion - it's so much better than to be what you are, no?

Thanks

Thanks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Soros was not a large donor to US political causes until the 2004 presidential election, but according to the Center for Responsive Politics, during the 2003-2004 election cycle, Soros donated $23,581,000 to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating President Bush. A 527 group is a type of American tax-exempt organization named after a section of the United States tax code, 26 U.S.C. § 527. Despite Soros' efforts, Bush was reelected to a second term as president.

After Bush's re-election, Soros and other donors backed a new political fundraising group called Democracy Alliance, which supports progressive causes and the formation of a stronger progressive infrastructure in America. Soros supported the McCain-Feingold Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002, which many hoped would end "soft money" contributions to federal election campaigns. Soros has made soft money donations to 527 organizations that he says do not raise the same corruption issues as donations directly to the candidates or political parties.

• Jimbo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well, what would kind of solution would you want? Short of Soros dropping dead in his tracks or someone killing him, there is no solution. Soros is the pimple on the world's azz but no one wants him dead. Sometimes, it becomes more effective to just be aware of someones actions so that we aren't caught off guard. Soros is a thief. He's stealing America from under our nose with all his different PACs and shadow companies, all the while benefitting from the capitalism that he's trying to destroy. I personally think he's guilty of treason and should be prosecuted but that's just me.

• 1 decade ago

After reading some of these answers you have here one thing is for sure, if you get your news from the liberal media, you won't have a clue.

The first thing we need to do is stay informed and pass the word. Look for facts in all sources and back up what Beck showed. We tea Party people already started the process of turning this thing around and the libs are gonna hate it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Glenn Beck is an entertainer that is making Millions off of his books and TV show by playing on peoples fears and emotions. All of his "facts" are not facts at all. He only cares about ratings and his own money. You should start listening or reading real news (not Msnbc) the BBC or France 24

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some of the answers remind me of the history of pre world war 2 and the jews in germany before hitler took over.people were warned of the coming terror and holocaust.the smart ones prepared and survived.the dummies were used in medical experiments,gassed or turned into lamp shades.so kiddies...you have been warned ! stop this old evil bastard or you will suffer the consequences.it is real and it has been very successful up to now....http://glennbeck.com/

• 1 decade ago

I don't think there can be a "plan" for dealing with Soros. The important thing is to be aware of what he is doing... and doing what you can to make others aware of it. Ignorance is the greatest shield that Soros has at his disposal.

• Grrrl
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Don't listen to Glenn Beck. He is literally the most idiotic little twit on the face of the planet and should be put in a mental hospital.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Glenn Beck is just doing News Corp.'s bidding. It's all propaganda and the sheep FOX News kool-aid drinkers guzzle it by the gallon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"The first way to avoid a trap is to realize that there is a trap" William Hurt, SCI FI's Dune

Source(s): Bear
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.