Does anyone know this movie?

I saw this movie a really long time ago on tv. I'm not really sure what it was about, but I remember a couple things. I remember that there was a problem with lightning/electricity, so all the appliances oin the town were like exploding and shocking people. The other thing I remember is that there was a pregnant woman that was trying to get to her husband or the hospital and the wires from a telephone pole fell on her car. She couldn't move or else she would have been electrecuted. I think this guy and a younger kid fixed the problem at the end. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

No it isn't Final Destination 2. I think it is a lot older than that. Thanks though.

Favorite Answer

final destination 2? there is a pregnancy scene and accidents occur

Source(s): I've seen the movie twice

Reservoir canines Pulp Fiction Batman starts 28 Days Later Kill invoice 2 jap supplies BQ : Dont Have Any New action picture Plans. yet i will Watch Inception lower back BQ 2 - with a bit of luck sure.