What are some of your favorite parts from lyrics?

What is it? :)

mine is 'forgive me I'm trying to find, my calling

I'm calling at night, I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams

and it's driving me crazy it seems, I'm gonna ask her to marry me'

remembering sunday, all time low :)

it's for a poem where I have to write a poem about something and draw it out using the words. I decided to use an iPod an put lyrics as the poem :)

Favorite Answer

my favorite lyrics:

from jasey rae by all time low:

"I've never told a lie,

and that makes me a liar,

I've never made a bet,

but we gamble with desire,

I've never lit a match,

with intent to start a fire,

but recently the flames,

are getting out of control.

Call me a name,

Kill me with words,

Forget about me,

It's what I deserve,

I was your chance,

to get out of this town,

but I ditched the car,

and left you to,

Wait outside,

I hope the air will serve to remind you,

that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath,

and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest."

from remembering sunday:

"all of these clouds

Are following me in my desperate endeavor

To find my whoever, wherever she may be"

from the party scene:

"Drink up last call before the sunrise sets the scene,

of empty bottles, heavy hearts,

the memories of broken dreams...

We were so tired yet so alive,

wrapped up in lies like sheets of another one night stand,

you know you left the girl with nothing but the

Sunrise through the window pane, where tired eyes will close..."

ALL TIME LOW IS MY FAVORITE BAND! I love all their lyrics.

All these by MADONNA:

"I traveled around the world looking for a home. I found myself in crowded rooms feeling so alone" - (Drowned World)

"I ran from my house that cannot contain me. From the man that I cannot keep. From my mother who haunts me even thou she's gone. From my daughter that never sleeps. I ran from the noise and the silence, and the traffic on the streets. And the ground gave way beneath my feet, and the earth took me in her arms. Leaves covered my face. Ants marched across my back. The black sky opened up blinding me. And I saw the crumbling tombstones, all the forgotten names" - (Mer Girl)

"Wrestle with your darkness, angels call your name. Can't you hear what they are saying? Will you ever be the same?" - (Isaac)

"I can't remember when I was young. I can't explain if it was wrong. My life goes on but not the same. Into your eyes my face remains" - (Paradise Not For Me)

"Keep it together, we'll make it alright. Poets and prophets will envy what we'll do. This could be good" - (Hey You)

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another" - (Justify My Love)

"Nothing takes the past away like the future. Nothing makes the darkness go like the light. You're sheltered from the storm, give me comfort in your arms." - (Nothing Really Matters)

"Put your head on my shoulder baby, things can' t get any worse. Night is getting colder, sometimes life feels like it's a curse" - (Swim)

"My mother died when I was five and all I did was sit and cry. My father had to go to work, I used to think he was a jerk. I didn't know his heart was broken and not another word was spoken" - (Mother and Father)

"You deserve an award for the role that you played. When you get to the part where you're breaking my heart, hide yourself behind your smile. All the world loves the clowns" - (Take a Bow)

"Who needs the light with the darkness in your eyes. You are my sanctuary" - (Sanctuary)

"Instead of spring it's always winter. And my heart has always been a lonely hunter" - (Love Tried to welcome Me)

"Sky fits Heaven so fly it, that's what the prophet said to me. Child fits mother so hold your baby tight, that's what my future could see" - (Sky Fits Heaven)

"And I know I can feel bad when I get in a bad mood. And the world can loom so sad, only you make me feel good" - (Love Profusion)

"Bad girl, drunk by six, kissing someone else's lips. Smoked too many cigarettes today. I'm not happy when I act this way" - (Bad Girl)

stay awake get a grip and get out your safe, from the weight of the world just take a second to set things straight. ill be fine, even though im not always right, i can count on the sun to shine, dedication takes a lifetime, but dreams only last for a night. ~ stay awake by all time low :)

" tell me what you want and ill tell you what you missed , when the ocean met the sky. you missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye." ocean breathes salty-modest mouse

"your obsession gets you known around the school for being strange"excpectations-belle and sebastian (mainly just because its so much like me... and my obsessions haha)

"desicions to decisons are made and not bought but i thought, this wouldnt hurt alot i guess not" kids-mgmt

"you say you want a revolution well you know, we all want to change the world" revolution-the beatles

and i could think of tooooonnnnssss more i love music hha

Have you come here for forgiveness? Or have you come to raise the dead? Have you come here to play jesus, to the leppars in your head. Did i ask to much, more than alot, you gave me nothing now its all i got, were one, but were not the same, we hurt eachother then we do it again, you say love is a temple, love the higher law, love is a temple, love the higher law, you ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl, and i cant be holden on to watch you got, when all you got is hurt

Mine is Do you feel

The weight of the world singing sorrow

Or to you is it just not real

Cause you got your own things

Yeah we all have our things I guess

I guess my mind wanders off

from time to time

Sometimes I convince myself

that all this fight in the world

It's not mine

Why should I

have to try

to fix things I didn't create or contrive

I have a bunch like:

Teenage Dream (Glee) - "I'ma get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans Be your teenage dream tonight"

Or

Bad Romance (glee) - "Ra ra ah ah ah Roma roma ma gaga ooh la la want your bad romance"

Or

Make It Shine (Vampire Diaries) - 'You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action you're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction"

Source(s): Me and music
  • Derail

Mine is Charlie Daniels. "A poor girl wants to marry. A rich girl wants to flirt. A rich man goes to college, and a poor man goes to work".