possibly pregnant.. weird symptom... help.?

This is embarrassing but I am going to be brave and ask anyways.

I might be pregnant.. I am experiencing something odd down below that i've never experienced before.. not that i am aware of.

My vagina has started making these odd noises.. it sounds like a fart honestly. I just started noticing this 2 days ago.. it happened again this morning when my fiance and i had sex, and just now when i went pee.. i heard it again.

what is going on with me? my period is due today and nothing yet.

anyone have this when they were pregnant???

thanks!

Favorite Answer

It happens to all women occasionally. Don't worry about it.

"It is an emission or expulsion of air from the vagina that may occur during or after sexual intercourse or (less often) during other sexual acts, stretching or exercise. The sound is somewhat comparable to flatulence from the anus but does not involve waste gases and thus often has no specific odor associated."

Source(s): wikipedia

The "fart" noise that you hear and feel if from air being pushed into your vagina by your mans penis and since there is no other way out, it has to go somewhere. Periods aren't going to be on the same day every month. I would give it another week before you take a test. But the noise you hear is normal and it is just air coming back out, its called a " p*ssy fart" Dont worry about it.

no i have not but when ur haveing sex and he pulls out to far air gets trap in side of u so when u sit up and move it will let some of that air out sounding like a fart and also when u push to pee the same thing happen i no it sucks trust me

Source(s): its happened tome b 4