? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Help with weight loss goals?

hi im 14 and i weigh 136 lbs and i am 5"6 i want to lose 1 inch of belly fat and 0.4 inches of chest fat (basically because that is all the fat i have, and im working on having a flat stomach/chest) i used to eat around 1600 calories a day but for the past 2 weeks i have lowered it to around 900-1100. i dont eat fat foods.. for breakfast i eat a bowl of grape nuts with milk.. for lunch i eat a turkey/ham sandwich and low fat yogurt and sometimes an apple/banana.. and for dinner i usually eat some cooked meat with vegetables.. i trust my mom not to cook anything bad for my diet. i run 30 minutes a day 3 days a week... and i have gym 2 days a week where we play a sport for 30-45 mins... i want to know how long will it take me to reach my goal?

Favorite Answer

thats sound very good and it sounds good too that your going to the gym that will help.

Source(s): ★★★★★