Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Boston vs Miami: Who will win? Why?

Tell me who will win, and why. Who will be key in tonight's game?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Celtics, why? RAJON RONDO.

• Nathan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Boston because that team has Rajon Rondo and that team has three seven footers who can block LeBron James and Big Z can't shoot so look for the Boston Celtics to win over the Miami heat in Miami tonight

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a big Miami Heat fan, but Boston is pretty good and they have great players. I don't think Heat will be THAT good this year, but the years to come should look great for them. If Heat play really well, they have a chance, but they need to use everything they've got. Luckily, they have been improving.

Rondo, Allen, and Garnett along with Shaq will be the stars. As for Heat, definitely the trio with LeBron, Wade, and Bosh.

• 1 decade ago

miami, last game dwade played like S**T, and i really do think this game hes not gon wanna repeat that again and they will have practiced lots of ways to stop rajon rondo so that he dosnt get like 20 assists again, and i think lebron will step it up right from when the game begins instead of in the last quarter so yep miami for this one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Miami- I expect Lebron James to carry the team on his back, get Chris.Bosh more Involved in this game..Expose Shaq for being a Old Center, who needs to Retire already and stop attacking Bosh with his lame Jokes. rest of team can protect themselves..

• 1 decade ago

Ray Allen 3pt game winner. 100-99. Lebron missed with 10secs left.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

boston

• Heat, there starting to play good as a unit!

• 1 decade ago

Miami, Better players, more skillz, etc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.