Conservatives, should Chief Justice John Roberts be impeached for swearing President Obama into office?

You guys still seem to doubt Obama's qualifications as a natural born citizen. That would seem to indicate gross incompetence on Chief Justice Roberts' behalf.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Chieft Justice failed at swearing Obama in the first time. he's in charge of a whole branch of government and he can't even recite a simple paragraph.

• pires
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a rapid persist with-as much as Friday’s submit: Obama “Birther” Orly Taitz did certainly confront chief Justice John Roberts at a talk board on the college of Idaho-Moscow. From the Seattle submit-Intelligencer: At one element for the duration of the objective audience question era, Orly Taitz, a woman from Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., suggested she had records proving that President Obama became not born contained in usa and for this reason might desire to not be president. collectively as aim audience individuals laughed, she suggested she had a million/2 a million signatures of persons stressful the very terrific court pay attention the problem. Roberts decrease her off by making use of asserting that if she had records along with her, she could supply them to risk-free practices officers. He additionally suggested he might desire to not talk the problem. =========================== NO. Taitz CLAIMS what she thinks Roberts suggested. Lies unfold like wildfire. and he or she is mendacity. absolutely everyone with a million/third an oz.. of sense? Any decide who reads any rfile given to him, exterior of a court, bearing directly to any case it is pending or might desire to be pending.. may well be faraway from the bench. Her action in this occasion verge on criminal, a minimum of adequate to get her disbarred. of direction, permit me flow decrease back and count quantity... how a lot of you're TOO UNEDUCATED to realize WHAT SHE DID? AND WHY it is unlawful?

• Jay
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No. I'm no fan of Obama but I have no doubt he's a citizen. Painting an entire group by the beliefs of some indicates a lack of intelligence. I don't believe all liberals are stupid just because you are. Misguided and misinformed, maybe, but not all of you are stupid.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but the truth be told, I was swearing when obama took office also!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, he was just doing his job. Nobody back then would have believed the President was that incompetent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.