Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should i ask her out?

I like her a lot and her friends keep telling me she likes me 2. They keep telling me 2 ask her out and i would but my parents dont want me 2 date. what should i do

Favorite Answer

First tell her you like her. If the response is good, then go on to say that "heres the catch, my parents a kinda strict and don't want me dating." If she likes you, she'll be like w/e. It doesnt matter if you cant "officially date, you can just hang out with her. it no big deal. all that matters is if she likes you. And if her friends say she likes you, then chances are she likes you. why would her friends lie???

Also, im asuming your a teen boy, and im a teen girl soo.... im right. just listen to me :)

To be honest I would go for it.. it's your life not your parents.. man it's great to rebel- trust me it's fun to break free in life... if you wanna be happy; do what YOU wanna do.. Good luck!

yea i think u should go for it, u gatta live a lil :) buhh just dont tell ur parents

ask her out