Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you ever watch older black and white movies?

I do sometimes. The stories and writing can be so brilliant.

Favorite Answer

I do someimes, yes.

I do all the time. I find a lot of the acting in some to very cliche and cheesy. Almost always over the top. But something about its simplicity always makes me watch them over and over. Though the more recent black and whites, I agree, are works of sheer genius.

Source(s): Bogie and Bacall fan, among other greats

Yes, I do. I grew up with black and white movies and I enjoy, when I get the chance, to watch some of them again. In fact, if I am just channel flipping and see one on, I'll stop there and watch it.

Oh yes, I love black and white movies.

• pires

Why might you get a chortle out of watching B&W video clips? a number of the terrific classic video clips of all time have been in B&W. What, do you think of they began making stable video clips whilst shade became invented? possibly the only B&W video clips you have watched have been the three Stooges - so possibly it particularly is why you think of B&W video clips are humorous?

Nope

Yeah

yes that is if im extremely bored but when i do i gots ta admit they are indeed very brilliant.

• Sammy

yeah!! the Three Stooges and Marx Brothers dude!! :D

yeah like Streetcar named Desire

Source(s): STELLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!