Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 decade ago

I need help with my Sweet 16?

So my birthday is coming up in December which kind of sucks because its a busy month. I didn't really want a birthday party at first but you're only 16 once! I don't want anything big just something small because my mom is already spending $400 in Drivers Ed plus Christmas gifts! Keep in mind that it is winter. I wanted to have a simple dinner at a restaurant with a few friends but it didn't seem that much fun any ideas?? please help

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should have a dinner party at your house, maybe like a mexican fest or an italian one or something, they are a great idea and always fun because you can have music going and it's a lot cheaper!

have a movie night and sleepover after too if u want

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't go with what Mr. Brad Cool beans said. My birthday is in the winter too, at the end of January. I'm turning 14, so a few of my ideas might seem a little to kiddish for your sweet 16. You could do the dinner thing and then go bowling or roller skating or ice skating or something. An idea i had for my birthday was to go get frozen yogurt at a frozen yogurt bar and then go to the mall and not buy a lot, but just go in all the stores and hang out with my friends. I hope i helped!! =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. If you have enough room, have a house party with a theme, that's always fun. :D

2. Go shopping with your friends, watch a movie and have a sleepover or something.

3. Go karting is uber fun :D

4. Go ice skating with a couple of friends

5. Go to a spa?

6. Paintball, Q-zar

I hope this helps =]

• 1 decade ago

Dinner with a few friends is always fun.... Bring your camera!

Otherwise you can have a photo party (Black and White.. or Pink)

Candy Buffet and Movies!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dinner's a good idea. invite everyone and go somewhere unusual and have fun trying not to get kicked out.

• 1 decade ago

maybe you could have everyone bring there favorite movie over to your house and have an all night movie marathon!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go get wasted and high trust me you'll have fun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.