Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 decade ago

I need help with my Sweet 16?

So my birthday is coming up in December which kind of sucks because its a busy month. I didn't really want a birthday party at first but you're only 16 once! I don't want anything big just something small because my mom is already spending $400 in Drivers Ed plus Christmas gifts! Keep in mind that it is winter. I wanted to have a simple dinner at a restaurant with a few friends but it didn't seem that much fun any ideas?? please help

Favorite Answer

You should have a dinner party at your house, maybe like a mexican fest or an italian one or something, they are a great idea and always fun because you can have music going and it's a lot cheaper!

have a movie night and sleepover after too if u want

Don't go with what Mr. Brad Cool beans said. My birthday is in the winter too, at the end of January. I'm turning 14, so a few of my ideas might seem a little to kiddish for your sweet 16. You could do the dinner thing and then go bowling or roller skating or ice skating or something. An idea i had for my birthday was to go get frozen yogurt at a frozen yogurt bar and then go to the mall and not buy a lot, but just go in all the stores and hang out with my friends. I hope i helped!! =)

1. If you have enough room, have a house party with a theme, that's always fun. :D

2. Go shopping with your friends, watch a movie and have a sleepover or something.

3. Go karting is uber fun :D

4. Go ice skating with a couple of friends

5. Go to a spa?

6. Paintball, Q-zar

I hope this helps =]

Dinner with a few friends is always fun.... Bring your camera!

Otherwise you can have a photo party (Black and White.. or Pink)

Candy Buffet and Movies!

dinner's a good idea. invite everyone and go somewhere unusual and have fun trying not to get kicked out.

maybe you could have everyone bring there favorite movie over to your house and have an all night movie marathon!

go get wasted and high trust me you'll have fun