Who was the first user that answered one of your questions or vice versa in this section?

Mine was tOuz , may that account rest in peace

Favorite Answer

Probably someone who is no longer around

• Tony T

After 10 mins of research.......Delboy answered a q I asked doubting that Liam Brady was a true Arsenal legend, he went into a big long answer about how great he was and as the only other answerer was a one liner saying summink like ' yeah him and Stapleton were great' I gave Delboy the BA even though I didnt toptally agree.

First answer was to someone called 'Loves the Arsenal fc'

First answer to a reg still around was Muffins, here it is and also check out ltg's infuriated response

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj...

• mr. x

dont remember. it was 3 years and 3 accounts ago, i cant even go check who it was. probably Bloosboy. he was the first Top Contributor from this section to add me as a contact and I have become his apprentice to spread the Good Word of Chelsea FC

One of the first... I am certain it was either LLG, Lipi or Redmuppet... Can't rightfully remember.