Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Falling for a guy that I shouldn't be with?

Okay so when I student taught I had feelings for this guy teacher who taught in the same building but he was married. Now I'm done with student teaching and he is in the middle of a bad divorce but when I went out with some teachers I use to work with he was there and we ended up hooking up. Now it seems to be a regular occurrence but its more than that. Its not just sex but that seems to happen almost every time we hang out. We have crazy chemistry. What should I do? I'm really starting to fall for him but the timing is all wrong. Not to mention I'm trying to get a teaching job at that school and he is on the hiring board. I've tried to end things, but I really care about him and it seems he wants more than sex but again the timing is bad.

Favorite Answer

Tell him to wait until all these thoughts and distractions are cleared [the divorce...the teaching job...etc]. If he cantjust hang back awhile, then end your connections with him. Your life and job should be stable first before some crazy love drama :)