Any chronicles of narnia fans?

Just wondering because I love that series and I dont know anyone else that reads the books!! They're so good and really should get more attention I think. Have you read them, and do you like them? If so what's your favorite book? Mine is either Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, or The Last Battle, I can never decide!!

Actually the Lion the witch and the wardrobe, and Prince Caspian (that's what you're thinking of) are my two least favorite books. They're definitely worth reading. I absolutely love love love harry potter, so I know you'd like them

Favorite Answer

These are my favourite books!!!

I really like LWW and HHB!

Have you ever checked out www.narniafans.com and www.narniaweb.com ?

Both are really good fan sites!

I thought they were alrightish. They're quite good compared to some of the other drivel I've read (Twilight) and I really used to like them, but I'm afraid that after I read Harry Potter, no book lives up to my high expectations :)

My favourite book is Voyage of the Dawn Treader because I liked the fact that they went to loads of different islands, and I liked the island with the star people or something if you know what I'm talking about :)

Addition: I just remembered the Magicians Nephew, which is also my favourite :)

Source(s): My brain :)

I tried...... I watch the movies, and they're good, but way too long. The books are ok, I never finished the Lion and The Wardrobe. Is it good, and worth finishing? I saw the last one, like the Prince of Narnia or something, and it was nice. But..................................... HP 4EVER!

I loved the books as a whole, no favorite

seen the movies too