?
? asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Would you rather make love outdoors under the stars or indoors on cherry red satin sheets?

Favorite Answer

Oh, outdoors for sure...ah, that brings back so many memories from my younger days...growing up in the Blue Ridge Mountains...hiking, swimming in the Shenandoah River, camping at the beach...lots and lots of outdoor activities!

I've always appreciated nature in a big way!

For sure the cherry satin sheets.. I am assuming you mean cherry red sheets on a bed...

The ground is sometime cold and you get sore lower back from being on the ground with no comfort not to mention the grass stains and cuts on b/f knee..

Just a realist..

Source(s): experience..

indoors on cherry red satin sheets i dont like bugs XDDD

• saner

the two one in each of my cats are indoor cats, for the main section. one in each of my cats is extremely a jungle cat, and we enable her exterior in our front exterior each and each so in many cases. My diverse cat likes to bypass exterior in our exterior whilst it extremely is warmth out, yet purely interior the process the day whilst no one's around. She gets terrified at optimum matters and continually desires back indoors. whilst they are interior the living homestead, they are fantastically energetic. I extremely have 2 canine indoors of my kinfolk members, so as that retains them busy to boot. i think of of if my cats have been depressing being indoors i ought to enable them to exterior extra advantageous in many circumstances. yet via fact the my cats are the two lazy and scared, i do no longer venture approximately it. I hate being caught at living homestead all day doing no longer some thing. yet my cats are additionally very inquisitive, so as that they stumble on exciting in some thing thrown at them and in many circumstances ultimately finally end up fiddling with all of it day.

Outdoors, but that's just a personal fantasy.

Satin sheets? I sweat too much, it would be gross. :)

I'd shag her, go out for dinner, sleep under stars, shag her again, pretend its cold, take her to the bed and shag her once more, then fufill morning glory and shag her once again, good idea right?

under covers

the sheets

Outside, if there were no people watching me.

stars, definitely