Please help me! Whats more Important the Truth or somebody being happy?My friends future is on the line!?

Okay last year i really liked this girl in my spanish class called 'N'. We really got along great and I was going to ask her out until I found out she had a boyfriend called E. So now we are just friends but another friend called M told me last week that she was told by a friend during summer school that he saw E making out with this other girl (that was definitely not N)at school during the summer. Now I always thought E was a jerk but now i despise him because he does not realize how lucky he is. I forgot to mention that me, M and a bunch of our friends are in N's quincenera that will start in 2 weeks with E as the main guy or chambulan. Now do i tell N about E cheating on her? If i do then after or before her special day? Please help me. this is eating me on the inside. any opinion is welcomed.

Favorite Answer

That kinda confused me... hahaa.

But, I think you should definitely confront her about it. I'd feel like shitt if no one told me that my boyfriend cheated on me.

umm hmm you want the girl rite the boyfriend cheated rite, well tell on the boyfriend and console the girl and get the girl,end of story

Spill it... Honesty is the best policy ALWAYS!

Source(s): personal experience