Please help me! Whats more Important the Truth or somebody being happy?My friends future is on the line!?

Okay last year i really liked this girl in my spanish class called 'N'. We really got along great and I was going to ask her out until I found out she had a boyfriend called E. So now we are just friends but another friend called M told me last week that she was told by a friend during summer school that he saw E making out with this other girl (that was definitely not N)at school during the summer. Now I always thought E was a jerk but now i despise him because he does not realize how lucky he is. I forgot to mention that me, M and a bunch of our friends are in N's quincenera that will start in 2 weeks with E as the main guy or chambulan. Now do i tell N about E cheating on her? If i do then after or before her special day? Please help me. this is eating me on the inside. any opinion is welcomed.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That kinda confused me... hahaa.

But, I think you should definitely confront her about it. I'd feel like shitt if no one told me that my boyfriend cheated on me.

• 1 decade ago

umm hmm you want the girl rite the boyfriend cheated rite, well tell on the boyfriend and console the girl and get the girl,end of story

• 1 decade ago

Spill it... Honesty is the best policy ALWAYS!

Source(s): personal experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.