Sounds from how do you believe or not?

When i used to go to a Christian Church the lady i used to go to church with told me to listen to something. She had me listen to this website called Sounds From Hell. I listenened and the rest of the day i was in aw. I still to this don't know what to believe. You all tell me if you believe it or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6h2dZ51iy8

Youtube thumbnail

• Shae
    Favorite Answer

Try this one....Disturbing real or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbrbx0ApQ8k

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

EDIT: obviously it's fake, but it makes you think.

What does the Bible say? “For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, . . . for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.”—Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10, Revised Standard Version.

The Hebrew word Sheol, which referred to the “abode of the dead,” is translated “hell” in some versions of the Bible. What does this passage reveal about the condition of the dead? Do they suffer in Sheol in order to atone for their errors? No, for they “know nothing.” That is why the patriarch Job, when suffering terribly because of a severe illness, begged God: “Protect me in hell [Hebrew, Sheol].” (Job 14:13; Douay-Rheims Version) What meaning would his request have had if Sheol was a place of eternal torment? Hell, in the Biblical sense, is simply the common grave of mankind, where all activity has ceased.

Is not this definition of hell more logical and in harmony with Scripture? What crime, however horrible, could cause a God of love to torture a person endlessly? (1 John 4:8) But if hellfire is a myth, what about heaven?

Compare these Bible verses: Psalm 146:3, 4; Acts 2:25-27; Romans 6:7, 23

FACT:

God does not punish people in hell

As a Christian and believer in Hell, I'd say that video is cow manure.

• yesmar

It is a complete fabrication friend. Pay it no mind.

This question is so pathetic I'm unable to facepalm.

It's proven fraud.

A healthy does of skepticism would do you some good...

Peace.

Why believe what proven false?