? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you expect there to be peace in the US, Republicans?

now that you have SOME political power? Peace and cooperation have permanently ended here in the US, expect nothing but war and bloodshed from here on

Update:

2012? look beyond 2012. There will be no peace in the US from this point on

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you enlist in the Army?

Put your Violent Hatred to use for good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. There won't be peace. We're in perpetual campaign mode. The 2012 run for president will start up next year.

Should be fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, because a majority of Democratic Voters want politicians that work with the other side and make compromises. Where as a majority of Republicans want politicians that are ideologically pure and will take a hardline to progress their agenda. Independents want politicians that work across the aisle, but at the same time may lean to the right on more issues. That's why Independents keep on voting for both sides because Democrats and Republicans are both welcoming of conservatives, but Republicans are not welcoming of liberals and lately those that are not near-ideological purity.

• 1 decade ago

World War I. President Woodrow Wilson (Liberal Democrat)

World War II. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Liberal Democrat)

Korean War, President Harry Truman (Democrat)

Vietnam War: Presidents John F, Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson (Both Democrats) Nixon a Republican was elected as Vietnam was coming to an end.

War on Terror. George W. Bush (Republican ) and Barrack Obama (Liberal Democrat)

So now that you know the truth, what say you now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When politicians are fighting and neutralizing each other, they aren't screwing over the average American.

Sounds good to me.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, I think this screwed up economy will prevent them from finding another Iraq. Unless something happens that severely threatens national security, I believe we will be relatively peaceful.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, dude, you really sound like a sore loser. What is so hard about trying to see something from anothers point of view?

• rusty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yeah right like there are enough liberals with the balls to fight for anything, we all know better than that !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you willing to take bets on this?

Source(s): Aubs!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's a good attitude, just like our prezzie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.