Will all my children have blond hair and blue eyes?

My hair is dark brown and i have dark brown eyes. If my husband has blond hair and blue eyes will ALL my kids have blond hair and blue eyes? I wouldn't want all my children to come out that way.. Will they all come out that way??

Ok everyone, science is your friend. The question is, does anyone in YOUR family have a blue eye or blonde hair gene (is there a single person in your family with blonde hair or blue eyes?) If so, there may be the chance that you have that gene as well. If you do, then there is a 50% chance that your children will have blonde hair, and a 50% chance they will have blue eyes, 25% chance of having both!

The reason you can have brown hair/eyes and still carry the blonde hair blue eye genes is because brown eyes and hair is a DOMINANT trait. That means if you pair a blue eyes gene from the father with a brown eye gene from yourself, brown will win. The only way to get blue eyes is if you give a blue eye gene by chance, that pairs with his. 2 blue eye genes: blue eyes. Same for blonde hair.

No, none of them will because dark eyes are more dominant than blue eyes and dark hair is more dominant than blonde. so if you had one parent with blond hair and blue eyes there is a 1 in 4 chance of having kids with blond hair and blue eyes.

i think the first two will be with yellow hair and blue eyes but from the third the hair will be brown but still blue eyes hopw this helped

Source(s): experience of a friend :)

Why would u think they would all be the same? If you dont know a least a little about genetics, then maybe you shouldnt have kids.

no but maybe couple of them like you and some like your husband