Video won't upload?? youtube problem?

Hi, I'm uploading a video on youtube and on the top bar it says "Finishing upload 100% And on the preview part it says 100% Finished and I don't see a publicize bar anywhere. The URL and Embed spaces are blank and I cant type anything in it what do i do?

You might need to wait just a little while for the video to process. The processing process (haha) is when the video is uploaded, but getting ready to be watched...the quality improves and whatnot. I've noticed that processing takes a long time sometimes, depending on the length of the video, the file type and file size, ect. Perhaps your video just needs to process a bit longer. Try clicking on your channel name at the top of the page, then click on "my videos." If your video is on the list of your videos, then it's uploaded. Try watching it and see if it works. If it doesn't, it will either say "an error has occurred" on the video screen, or it will say "This video has not finished processing" at the top of the page. If it says that an error has occurred, or your video doesn't show up on the list in the first place, try re-uploading the video. If it says that it hasn't finished processing, wait a while, then try again later. :)

Hope I helped!

--Becca

I have the same problem. The idiots at google are taking the "you" out of youtube.

Source(s): I have a channel