Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Does it hurt to get your tragus pierced?

I have been wanting to get my tragus pierced for a LONG time but I am so scard, please be honest when you tell me if it hurts I want the realistic vision of it. :) thanks

• Amber

a long time ago, i seen my cousin with a tragus piercing and it thought it was disgusting- but now i have it :)

on a pain scale- i would literally give mine 2/10.

i didn't hurt at all- it only started to bleed.

if anything its pressure to get it through.

my ear lobes (i have three going up it) hurt WAY more than this one did.

try to get a ring instead of a stud so you can move it around and clean it.

i advise you not to touch it without washing your hands first- my biggest mistake and i had that nasty bump on it for weeks till i cleared it up with hydrogen peroxide and q-tips.

i got mine done last new years and still have the same piercing in because it hasn't completely healed for me yet- but i think its done now.

i do not regret getting it done, i would totally get the other one done if i had fifty more bucks to spend like that lol. :)

try to pick the ear which you don't normally sleep on- it will be less painful in the first few days.

that's all i can think of, go to a professional so you know they will do it right.

best of luck;

:)

i really dont think it did. it goes quick it just feels like its being pinched for a split second. go for it:)

It didn't hurt at all, it just pinched. To be honest. :)