Who cant wait for thanksgiving?

i cant wait for some turkey and pumpkin pie!!!!

tell me what u thimk

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the turkey and the pecan pie and all the homemade my family brings, spending thanksgiving at my grandma and greandpa's house with all my family and this year my uncle who is in the navy who has been gone for 16 mounths gets to come home for thanksgiving and christmas i love my family so much i can't think of a holiday that we have't spent with them.

Source(s): my self
  • 1 decade ago

Eggnog always tastes better during the holiday season.

I can’t wait for leftovers after Thanksgivings. All the leftover food to chow down the next few days is something I always look forward too, because I don’t have to worry about food. There are so many different ways to prepare a meal with leftover Thanksgiving food. Writing this got me really excited, I need to calm down.

• 1 decade ago

It doesn't get much better than spending the day with family and friends, preparing and eating gobs of delicious food, and reflecting on everything I have to be thankful for. I'm most certainly looking forward to it.

• 1 decade ago

i am not looking forward toward thanksgiving

although i do like spending some time with family, i do not like what thanksgiving celebrates

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Me! Gimme some turkey!!

• ^
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I like it because it is my 2 daughters favorite holiday.

Their happiness is my happiness.

Source(s): Me, a father who raises his daughters
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.