Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Where did the Lord Jesus Prophesy His inventing the Television/Computer?

Where did the Lord prophesy that He would bring forth the Computer/Television?

For those who do not know, in the book of Zechariah 5:2-4 The Lord has Zechariah look upon a vision, ans asks him what he see's and Zechariah never seeing a satellite called it a flying roll, and the Lord Gave Zechariah the dimensions of the first Satellite and Zechariah told us that he seen a giant roll going across the face of the earth/Circling the face of the earth! Then the Lord tells Zechariah that there would be this thing in the midst of every home, and that atheists would speak blaspheme from the midst of their home and that He our Lord would burn the home and computer/Television! Now that's a God, who foretells of His science, and yet blind atheists cannot see Him speaking of their blasphemy this day and spoke of it over 2500 years ago...NOW THAT'S A GOD...For much Word on the many truths science is now proving for Gods Word finishing His mystery Rev:10:7...Go to your google search and type in Adam and Eve seed gathering...and therein the truth as well as His mystery is exposed therein...The gathering has begun..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That was pretty cool. Good Job. God Bless

Source(s): Jesus saves
  • 1 decade ago

Dan 12: 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

• 4 years ago

guy that seed accumulating ministry specific do attempt to sound sciencey. I additionally love all the photoshopped %. with jesus sitting in "so talked approximately as area" impressive. thank you for putting out my techniques to a diverse retard internet site proving how pathetic some human beings can become whilst they sense their place is threatened.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh quote me up to planet atheism.

Can´t people like you just think of their own?

Why all this bible quotes??? (i really stop reading the moment i see this).

So if you have something to say just say it (and i will read it) instead of repeating a book.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jesus loves me, very much, because he had a prophesy that there would be Jiffy, in my lunch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"in that day teaching and travel will be well advanced"...

Now get up to date!

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/index.html

• nobody
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

aah you changed your username rodney

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.