Do you think JT and Victoria are ever going to get back together?

OK i know vikki is with Billy and JT is with Mac and tht mac is pregnant but i HATE how Victoria and JT are no longer together....i think they should have let them work this out and stay together for reed.......I love vikki and Billy together but I WANT JT AND VIKKI TOGETHER AGAIN!!! mabey jt and macs baby wont be JTs or i wont survive so JT and Vikki can find their way back to each other. I know tht means but it could happen......I JUST WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I have to disagree with wanting them back together....

I hate how JT ended up treating Victoria at the end AND him taking Reed with him was just HEART-LESS ♥

I don't think you have to continue wishing MacKenzie's baby had a different father than JT.... She's so boring and predictable that JT HAS to be daddy ! [ uggggggg] SO glad they left Genoa City.

Billy & Victoria are a MUCH better match >>> she's smiling again.

• T
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I doubt that will happen, especially since JT and Mac left town. I mean yes I know they can always come back but I still don't think it will happen. Especially with JT taking Reed from her, she was pretty upset with that and told Billy she will never forgive him. I like her with Billy so much better then JT anyways. Besides she is married to JT in real life, so she does that every day. Let her have someone else while acting. :-)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I doubt that they will be back together, now that the people who play JT and Mac have left the show. The only way they would get back together if Victoria moves to DC without Billy. I don't see that happening.

• MAK
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I would say no...but in soap land you can never say never....when JT and Mac left...I thought for sure JT was going to send Reed back into the house and into Victoria's arms...now that would have been a tear jerk-er.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • muffin
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I know what you mean. But, they are married in real life..I think that is the most together they will be, do we want another Nikki and Victor? Or Phyllis and Jack? Enough already,

• J9
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No, at least not anytime soon. Maybe years down the road.

• 9 years ago

nope...billy and victoria are meant to be:3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.