We hear of people who fall in love...but what great and high Love is this that causes us to RISE in LOVE...?

... to behold the BEAUTIFUL ONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9bC9CRv9oU

Youtube thumbnail

The desire of ALL nations shall surely come!

And I will shake all the nations; and THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, says Jehovah of Hosts. (Haggai 2:7)

Does this passage reveal the difference between "fallen love" and the "RISEN LOVE"

I know your works and your labor and your patience, and how you cannot bear those who are evil. And you tried those pretending to be apostles, and are not, and have found them liars. And you have borne, and have patience, and for My name's sake you have labored and have not fainted. But I have against you that you left your FIRST LOVE.

Therefore remember from where you have FALLEN, and repent, and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and will remove your lampstand out of its place unless you repent.

Is this ALSO describing the Risen First Love which God desires us to DESIRE ABOVE ALL ?

" If you then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sits on the right hand of God.

Set your affection on things ABOVE, not on things on the earth.

For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

When Christ, WHO IS OUR LIFE, shall appear, then shall YOU ALSO appear with him in glory.

Colossians 3:1-4

Much LOVE to you and to all : )

(((Doughboy:))) *smiles*

(((John:))) Praise God John!...you will be in my prayers..and the Lord is surely with you : )

(((Carey:))) wonderful words dear brother!...

I appreciate all these great thoughts you share with us....and great song too!

Favorite Answer

Great song!

I say as rise is natural to God and love so follow in path as hearts ponder within. Not as to fall in love but love that is unprompted in heart as kind to meet as one rise to the occasion, his, ours.

Therefore remember from where you have FALLEN, and repent, and do the first works,

This is good Seth, as truth can not start until their be one be devoted to his self as heart as the first love to as something as to image a reflection. No good is any good but he who feet he so wash is clean to touch as clean for what the Lord call clean is his and his must as first must be clean. And not labor or patience but clean and wash as to be handle good for here as speaks as supplication as heart to behold in love to incoming as loves as what it may be. It’s the first works in love to make complete Love.

“How glories How beautiful you are

Your cross has spoken mercy’s over me

Beautiful one my soul must sing

Powerful so, powerful you

Your glory fills the skies”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LftyNVgfa20

Youtube thumbnail

&playnext=1&list=PL57345F43B1090855&index=26

Dear brother Seth, nice song and lyric. It does remind me of how we all should reflect the same on the field of doing God's work. I am currently full time in His service, ministering to the impoverish and poor Borneo villagers in need of food, home, and love of Jesus.

We do not preach by words in this country where muslims & voodoo practices are still dominant, but we demontrated the care and love of Christians to the non-Christians unconditionally, and if they allow us, we pray for their well being in Jesus' name. We believe God will take care of the conversion / transformation. We only pray that our seeds being sown will bloom and reap soul harvest in God's time in the future.

God has been kind to our team of volunteers, and provided us abundantly with provisions of goods and great favors whenever and whatever we do. We know for certain God is behind this purpose to provide His Grace unmerritted to all unconditionally, and thus God in return shows His covering us with his blessings & protections, for we want to reflect His Love and show His grace to all people who are in need, even though most of them are not yet believers of Christ, and some are even demons worshippers.

God bless you,

John M

Amen and get some sleep.