How can I lose weight, FAST?

I'll do ANYTHING to lose weight fast, A N Y T H I N G . HELPP?!?!?

Favorite Answer

P90X. It uses muscle confusion to get your body REALLY worked out, the pounds will FLY off. (I can mail it to you if you need it)

Also you can try going on a healthier diet "The Raw Food Diet Detox" is a good book on healthier eating habits even if you wanna keep eating meat (like a regular person :-p)

Hi Eminem Lovah,

Don't try to lose weight fast. Try to lose weight healthy. Healthy is important, weight isn't. Everyone can lose weight within minutes. Example water weight.

Focus on losing inches. You can lose inches and not lose weight. Inches is what makes your clothes sizes goes up or down. I don't know how old you are, but I would advise you to do cardio at least 4 times a week and strength training at least 3 times a week. Eat healthy and drink a lot of water. Aim for a half a gallon to one gallon a day. Water helps melt the fat.

Cary a motivational photo with you

I went on the Special K Challenge for 2 weeks and lost 7 pounds. Go to specialk.com and check it out (:

Avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy

opt for self checkout wait in line for 7 minutes ring yourself up for another 10 bag your own grub and load up the car

cool down with 20 minutes of white water rafting in the nearby tongariro river

store bought salad dressings can be packed with calories make your own vinaigrette and store it in a small spray bottle to coat your greens without over dressing them

forget the dried cranberries which have added sugar and add a half cup of fresh berries to top off your salad

45 minutes of jumping rope