how can i make this effect on a picture (photo example included)?

i really like the effect like of the rays or lines comming out of the girl's sleeve, but i dont know how to do it. if you know how, please do share! oh and if i have to download or buy a program to do this effect on a picture, i cant. thankyou!

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    it's an effect on a more advanced photo editing software like GIMP or Photoshop.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.