I can't upload something on Youtube...?

So I'm trying to upload this video on youtube but I cant

So I did it on Windows Movie Maker, and at the end I pressed "Save Movie File" and I saved it to my computer and waited for it to load.

When I uploaded it on to Youtube it said "The upload failed due to an unknown error" ????

It's 25.37 MB, so it's not much.

What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Try another Internet browser. If that does not work, make sure the video is 15 minutes or shorter, and in one of the following formats:

WMV, AVI, MP4 (the three most common formats)

If you don't know the format, open My Computer: Tools > Folder Options > View Tab > uncheck "Hide extensions of known file types."

NO NO NO....wat u hav to do is save it and keep movie maker open, then in the top left corner there is like a menu that opens up clik it, then clik publish movie then clik youtube. from then on tell u hav to sign in and put some infromation for ur upload(dont put alot of info leave it until its uploaded to add tags and more information)

hope i helped

Source(s): im a youtuber my channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxOMARAxxx?feature=mh... not dat good but i jus hav fun)