Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can Christians learn something from the Muslims?

Now, don't get me wrong, I hate Muslims but I do admire their extreme faith towards their religion. I think Christians can learn something from that. How long has it been since Christians defended their religion with their lives? Stuff in the middle east almost reminds me things like when Rome persecuted the Christians (the things going on between Jews n Muslims). Christians should fight for their religion as hard as the Muslims (and killing for your religion is defined as killing, not murder, like when God kills, God doesn't murder).

To H S: umm not kill? GOD killed the first born of all the Egyptians, GOD flooded the world and killed all the sinners. GOD plans to come again and kill with fire in the future. I'm not a Christian? Learn something about the bible please.

Favorite Answer

Sorry , sane people cannot learn barbarianism.

Sakota says "a lot of Christians are homosxl so their men aren't really men but women inside."

Let's see if it's Christians or Muslims that are homosxl

"Musnad Ahmad," Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title:

"The Sayings of the Syrians," Chapter Title: "Hadith of Mu?awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan,"

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said,

"I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali ,

may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

Mullahs till this day do exactly like their prophet. Check out this link (I promise you it's a must see)

http://en.sevenload.com/photos/Qtzcn5d-M%E2%80%A6

They also practice Bacha bazi

Bacha Bazi (a Persian term meaning "child play"), also known as bacchá ' (from the Persian bacche "child, young man, calf") is a practice recognized as sexual slavery and child prostitution in which prepubescent children are sold to wealthy or powerful men for entertainment and sexual activities. This business thrives in northern Afghanistan, where many men keep them as status symbols. Some of the individuals involved report being forced into sex.

More homosexual activity: Their book promises boys like pearls for men. In other words one of the rewards is pederasty.

BOYS LIKE PEARLS

Surah 76:19 And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

Surah 52:24: "And there shall wait on them the men young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.

LITTLE SERVANT BOYS

Quran 052.024

Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, youths (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

LITTLE SERVANT BOYS FOR PROSTITUTION

Quran 056.017-019

Round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness). (17) With goblets, (shining) beakers, and cups (filled) out of clear-flowing fountains: (18) No after-ache will they receive therefrom, nor will they suffer bleeding (la yanzefouna):(19)

homosexl is rampant in the cult he follows.

• H S

"killing for your religion is defined as killing, not murder" - that's BS. If Jesus could rebuke one of his disciples for attempting to defend him with a sword, I don't think he'd have much time for your nonsense.

You seem rather too hateful and violent for me to believe you're really a follower of Christ.

Edit: All the examples you cite are instances of God killing without human intervention. The early church was completely pacifist, and wouldn't allow people who were serving in the Roman army to become Christian / be baptised. But you clearly know that what you advocate is directly contrary to both the fifth of the ten commandments in the OT and Christ's explicit teaching in the NT, so I guess you know what side you're on.

• sesser

properly, Christians can study unity from the Muslims. they're incredibly very properly united, those Muslims. For starters, Muslims can study to be open-minded like maximum Christians are, barring the bigotted minority. Cheers! ST

There have been and remain many people today who have given their lives for the sake of Christ and their religion and faith - NOT just Muslims. And for you to start off saying you HATE Them yourself really puts me off right there! Few people I know HATE Muslims - they hate and fear the violence that has come about because of a FEW Muslim followers - but they are hardly a reflection of MUSLIMS generally!

I think we can learn something from nearly everyone if we took the time to KNOW them....

in any religion, culture, community, walk of life or belief....

How long has it been since Christians defended their religion with their lives?

For over the past 2,000 years.

One cannot get food from the sewage so also there is nothing that can be learned from them.

• sakota

I often wonder what it would be like if Muslims today were to fight against Christians. I think we all know who would emerge victorious, with Christians being taught to bow at the first hint of provocation.

I know what you're saying, that they should take their religion seriously. But Western secularism has gotten to their heads and they can never turn back now. Plus, a lot of Christians are homosxl so their men aren't really men but women inside.

um... Christ said NO to that idea. YES we can DIE for our faith- but NO, not kill for it.

The new believers were being killed for their faith- remember? Burned, put into the arena and fed to lions. Not going around killing people! Jesus message is LOVE one another- do charity- be honest, loyal, kind, etc.

Islam is violent.

We can learn from Islam that THEOCRACIES are BAD. YES we had one for a while when the Roman Catholic Church ruled Europe.... look what happened- they built palaces, live like kings- rich, and they killed in the name of God!!! SO WRONG.

• cosmo

That kind of thinking was generally regarded as a failure by the 13th century, with the end of the eighth crusade.

actually this hits close to home. it was a Muslim who challenged my faith when i was a false Christian. i dislike when people are ignorant. i learned a lil bit from Islam but i found Christ to be truth.

Islam is the only way to end the world, not 2012 as some predict