Swk0726 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Which team has the worst fans in the NFL?

With an explanation too.

• Will
    Favorite Answer

The most violent are the Raider fans (with Eagle fans a close second). Eagle fans are the rudest (with second place to either Green Bay or Denver). The fans in Arizona are the most fair-weather fans, and know the least about football. And the fans in Miami are the quietest. Does this help?

WOW ok after reading the answers here I have to agree with the people that say every team has it's a$$hole fans and no teams fans should be judged by them. Need to stick up for my Raiders, I have been going to Raider games for 40 years and I have never seen any violence unless a fan from the other team starts it and throws the first punch. I have a friend that tried to go to a Raider/Bronco game at mile high he was wearing a black t-shirt he got stabbed in the parking lot, he is a Niner Fan just wanted to go to a game. I have been to several Niners games and have seen Niner Fans jump and beat fans of the opposing teams and then try to jump the police when they got there to stop it. Eagles fans, Really? snowballs at Santa? You all got coal in your stockings that year.

THE WORST FANS IN THE NFL ARE THE STUPID FANS THAT THINK IT"S COOL TO DRINK TOO MUCH LIQUID COURAGE AND START CRAP!!!!

Steelers Fans Definitely

If you are a fan from another team (especially Ravens fans) you can't even go to Heinz field without getting harassed by them or getting into a fight with them.

They are the worst.

• I think it would be unfair to single out any one fan base.

Every team has good fans and bad fans. I have met Eagles fans that were kind and courteous to me, even being a fan of the hated Cowboys.

One of my best friends loves the New York Giants as well.

So my answer is nobody. Because it's impossible to stereotype a huge group of people.

Worst Fan to support- Jaguer

Worst fans ever-Eagle by Far THAT NOT EVEN A DAMN QUESTION

Philly they can be dam rude. My friends daughter at age 10 was told to stop rooting for the Giants. This by a grown man. Ridiculous

• brian

Steelers

What does worst mean? They are mean to the other team? They don't support their team in good times? They don't support their team in bad times? There aren't very many of them?

Not even close, the Eagles have the worst fans. Im shocked they actually cheared McNabb.

Jets fans are just like the Jets organization, loud mouth idiots with no class!