I think she has been leading a double life?

Until recently i have been in a same sex relationship for two years. It was long distance where we would meet half way regulary. It was the pair of us first same sex relationship, she confined in me that she is a lesbian, i however am bisexual. Due to reasons of her family and friends she was not ready to 'come out' about our relationship. In the second year i began to suspect things, to much added up and i became paranoid. Strange comments would appear on her facebook from her friends saying things along the lines of 'hes not worth it'. She would never text me around her friends and on one occasion lied about her whereabouts & who she is. Since our break up there has been many other clues and i honestly think she has been leading one life with her family and friends playing guys around while pretending to me that i am her first love etc. What if it comes out she has been leading a double life & lying to me all these years? What do i do?

I certainly have problem sufficient being me to even evaluate best a double life. the closest i'm getting to that's once I see myself interior the finished-length mirror. no longer a exceedingly sight. Scares the life out of me.

i heard this woman on the radio who traveled two weeks in new york and 2 weeks in L.A. and she married a woman in new york and adopted a kid, and L.A. she had a husband and kids. and neither of them knew, this may be happening to you, if so let her go and find some one that loves you

I would throw this fish back in the pond. Always another to pull out.