What is the soonest you can tell your pregnant?

i might be pregnant. i had unprotected sex,and i told my boyfriend i might be pregnant. he says hes too young but i am 2 years younger then him. how soon can i find out im pregnant?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can technically become pregnant within a month before the first time you menstrate. A boy can technically get a girl pregnant once he can ejaculate.

It differs from person to person. It could be as young as 8 or 9 or as late as 14 or 15 for the most case. There are exceptions with younger cases and older cases.

Please, take care of yourself. Don't have sex until you know all of these facts, understand all the health risks and emotional factors, and are completely ready to. It's not something that you should rush into doing. There are a lot of health problems you can encounter that aren't concerned with pregnancy.

Please, again, take care of yourself. The rules an laws concerning how old someone should be before they become sexually active are there to protect against these health concerns and emotional/psychological issues.

And you can tell you're pregnant usually 6 weeks after conception. There are early response testing kits though that might be accurate sooner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.