Ahhh! Im so nervous for a kiss?!?!?

Okaay, this guy walks me home every day. And we both like eachother and prolly are gonna go out. Anyway, i was sooo freaking close to kissing him today, and i backed out cuz i was scared?!?!?!?!?! Heres the thing, i already kissed a guy before so its not my first kiss.

Whyyy am i scared and nervous????

And how do i get over the nervousness for tmrrow? cuz i know hes gonna wanna kiss me.

pleaaaaase, please, helpp?

Favorite Answer

Let him kiss you, don't think about the moment just lose yourself and kiss him back.

how do you think he feels... hes probably banging his head against the wall right now because you rejected his kiss... he might not even try again... youve scarred him for life... ok maybe not the last part... just know hes nervous too and do it.

I know how you feel! there is nothing to worry about, it is something that happens naturally and it always goes well, you will enjoy it for sure ^^ good luck! =)

because you love him