Sales director of Mary Kay?

How many people are needed to become a sales director of mary kay?

• Mawia
    Favorite Answer

I think it may depend on which country you live in; I've been there and done that.

In Canada, I would need to recruit 8, have them all active, submit my letter of intent to become a director and once that is done, anyone recruited by my recruits count towards my team or eventual unit of 30.

You have up to 4 months to complete qualifications for directorship, in each of those 4 months you can not have less than $4,600.00 in orders to the company from your team. At the end of the qualification you MUST have at least 30 team members, ALL of whom MUST be 'active' (have ordered at least $600.00 wholesale value from the company) and you must have a total of at LEAST $20,000.00 combined wholesale orders placed by your team at the end of the 4 months.

It's best from a commission point of view that ALL of the recruits are my personals, because that way the company pays me 25% on everything they order from the company.

It's fairly easy to get the recruits, it's a little more work to get them activated and even more work to keep this going long term, because the only one you can really count on is YOU. Having said that, it's so worth it; the support is available, the training is top notch and the incentives are amazing!!

It just keeps getting better and better and better.

Source(s): www.marykay.ca www.marykay.com

I finished up Directorship in August and am a brand new Sales Director as of September first!!! In the USA here is what we have to do.

Be a Star Consultant

Get 10 people active and submit a DIQ card (DIQ is 1 to 4 months)

Build to 24 active consultants during DIQ

You must have minimum $4,000 wholesale production a month during DIQ (if you miss you have to start again)

You need to do $18,000 wholesale production total to finish DIQ

You need 10 people to have cumulative $600 wholesale during DIQ the other 14 can just be active with $200 wholesale.

I hope that helps!!

Source(s): I'm a brand new sales director!