Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do girls have to tell their friends everything?

I let my girlfriend straighten my hair because she said wavy messy hair annoyed her and then she told her friends who told the world like girls do and now everyone in school thinks Im gay!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah right. You have a gf. Nice way to cover up though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only immature girls tell each other everything. Real women know how to keep secrets.

Because you straightened your hair people are saying that you're gay? Do you go to a school where everyone arrives on a short bus wearing helmets? What a bunch of homophobic micro brains!

• 1 decade ago

You must be in middle school. What's so gay about straightening your hair?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude, listen. That sounds hilarious, but you have to do something noticeable that makes you look awesome. Erm, theres this dude who used to go to my school, and he straightened his hair, HIMSELF. So, you're not gay. It dosen't matter what others think, it matters what YOU think. :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I know! I hate that. I mean, it's okay if they're proud about something but some things are private, for goodness sake!

• 1 decade ago

straighten your hair does not mean your gay, and Guys gossip just as bad as chicks, if not more

• Ladan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What!? you think just because you straighten your hair your gay.. justin bieber does.. then again he is kina gay.

• 1 decade ago

never trust a girl

• 1 decade ago

hahaa!! im sorry to hear that... lol

• 1 decade ago

yur cool. ;PP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.