Why do i want to have a alot of children?

I don't know why but i am having urges to sleep with women just to get them pregnant. I want children yet i don't, i want loads of children because i just want a different ethnic child. A black child, hispanic child, white child etc etc.

In the future i like to have my own child and family, but why am i having a need to have multiple children?

I don't know how to explain it, i want childen with different ethnic backgrounds because it would be cool and i want to spread my legacy. But, i could not give a toss about the children, i'm not sure if i could even care for my partner, i'm not sure what to feel.

Favorite Answer

Because it's in our DNA to want to procreate and also ethnic mixing is most valuable to survival and life.

However women are more likely to want to breed with you if you're actually going to help look after the kids.

Source(s): Studied evolutionary biology and neurochemistry. Have had mad broody phases too.

Are you being brainwashed into thinking that having many children is 'cool' or 'looked upon as a stud'....brainwashing does a lot in our society and it sounds like your belief is you don't want to take care of kids which should coincide with not wanting to have kids. I would seek some help for this so you don't end up with tons of fatherless children.

Curtis, keep in mind as u create these children they`ll need support. Do you want your wallet constantly emptied? Do you want to be responsible for these kids till they graduated college and secure a job???

Source(s): Parenthood is not about sperm donation....it`s about continuious support for two decades

It's your EGO and you may be narcissistic too.

your ego will be full of shame when you don't have enough of you to go around or money to support them.

not cool