She cried and left after sex?

Lets keep this short, my ex girlfriend, who is like my bestfriend we just stopped talking a few months back and she dated someone else, it didnt work out, lately we have been speaking and seeing each other, maybe once or twice a week nothing sexual, very sweet, we both love each other shes just scared of us being close, i was a great bf totally treated her awesome, so last night we had sex since the first time we were together, i completely laid it down, but after she came, i took a break for a sec, and she starts CRYING then saying i have to go i have to go, i want to go home, and left, i txtd her to make sure she was home safe, she was and said we would talk the next day (today) no call or anything wtf?!?! Dont get me wrong maybe we rushed into sex, i didnt force it she was totally for it, idk i love her with all my heart and dont give a damn about sex, i jus care for her, wtf was all that about though?

M

20yrs old

Sry for any typos

Also shes the one that wanted to hang out, she knows we both cant just be friends, so there is no rushing into things, she knows and thinks about every little possibility before her actions, so why even do that to me? Its pretty messed up i mean u just leave, she said it wasnt my fault and i didnt do anything wrong wtf? Lol im not angry just really mind boggled cuz i care for her and that move totally pushed me away

No she didnt want to wait we had been having sex for three years, what i said was that was our first time since we had been apart that we had sex, there was no rush or forcing she totally took all her clothes off, dont get me wrong she is a sweet girl but she totally wanted it

Favorite Answer

Have you tried getting in touch with her? Maybe she's not properly over her ex but thought things would feel right with you but it wasn't? Maybe she's just attention seeking? The only way you will know for sure is if she will speak to you about it.

She could regret it, may not have been ready, maye be scared... it could be anything. But i agree that shes emotional and be careful, give her space....and plus maybe she wanted to wait till marrige, i know i regreted not waiting until marrige and shes prob scared youll leave her now or think shes is a um.. hoe.. so ya. Just give her space try to talk to her but dont be pushy b/c for all you know there could also be some haunting memories... 8O be careful and good luck

Maybe you are a really horrible person and she hates herself for sleeping with you again? I don't know. Just a guess.

probably just doesnt want to fall back into things

Cry when you have sex again.That'll teach her.

don't do nothing,cause she might be emotional