poll what is something weird about you?

i am a very quirky lady and lately i have taken a liking to eating pico de gio plain with a fork like a salad he he he

now how about you

Favorite Answer

* Nothing is weird about me . That is how I see myself.

-I like dunking hard chocolate chip cookies into orange juice like cookies get dunked in milk. It is not weird to me.

Source(s): myself

OMG Deb, ive been eating pico de gio every tuesday on my shrimp tacos♥ I'm addicted to it too♥ Never use to really eat it♥ That's a woman for you, you never know whats next not even us♥

• xoemxo

what's not weird about me is a better question. i personally don't think these things are weird but some ppl do: i don't eat meat, , i sometimes pretend like my crush is watching my every move, i have conversations with myself in the mirror and talk all valley girl and call myself jennifer, i write down what i wear everyday of the school year so i don't repeat an outfit too many times, i never ate pumpkin pie or watched "mean girls", i used to think "old timers" was a disease and not "alzheimer's", i eat smarties before a test cuz i think it will make me smarter, and that's all i can think of now, but trust me, there's wayyyy more.

Well honestly? To make a shorter list you'd need to ask, what is normal about me :D

Oh, I eat pizza, sandwiches, cake etc with a fork and knife. I never ever touch food. Thats just 1 weird thing, thousands more where that came from

Just one thing? Hmm... I nearly failed keyboarding class in high school, then one day I decided to try a typing tutorial and I learned with it on my own and can now type quickly with a high degree of accuracy. Oh, I did the same thing with swim lessons - nearly failed when I was being forced to take them, then figured it out on my own later.

I do the same, weird friend. In fact, I make my own pico de gallo because I do not like store-bought.

Hi Debs

Just the normal brain surgery ned .. the first one in the mental institute gets to play with the crayons

• erma

i'm top surpassed and that i many times bite on the splendid edge of my mouth yet my jaw locked a whilst in the past on that side so I had to commence chewing on the left. It felt extraordinary. wish this helps!

• Ladan

I sleep between 2 mattresses.