He is going far from me...what should i do?

Before he was too sweet and loving but now he has some problems in his work so he has no time for me, before he was daily talking with me and whatever i say he was listing n if i get angry he say good things to and make me happy but now he has changed not talking with me properly n if i complain any thing he gets angry n says dt i m tired frm my work so dont irritate me...sometimes he behaves so wired like not picking my call,he comes online but doesnt chat with me n all dt..so what should i understand frm dis? is he bored of me? or he has some other problem? :( :(

yup i think he's trying to distance his self from you. he may like someone else or maybe he doesn't and he's just not into you anymore. sorry for being harsh it's just that i've been in situations like that before and after trying to think it could be anything else but me it turns out that most of the time it was me. people just lose interest sometimes.

Give him some space, he needs some time for himself. Reduce ur tantrums or he will grow tired of them & eventually u.

Tell him subtly that u do understand him & care for him.