babysitting two boys (ages 5 and 7) Tips? Activities?

Okay so I'm babysitting these two boys (ages 5 and 7) and I was wondering what to do with them? What to bring? Tips? I want the boys and parents to want me to come back.... sooo????

BTW: I won't pick you if you have a short lame answer...

• Ginney
    Favorite Answer

All children are different, but, if you have some Legos, you can win your way into most boy's hearts. I have 3 grandsons and they all love legoes.

Match box cars, a big ball, action figures, side walk chalk if its nice out or indoor art supplies are always fun.

You guys could cook something fun - like make your own pizzas

Otherwise, if you're just open to what the boys want to do, they'll love you! The biggest thing is to make sure to include both the boys and just be fun and get them to tell you what they want to do....and do it (within reason of course)

Depends on the kids. Do they like quiet activities? If so, spend time reading, coloring, playing with their toys. It's a safe bet that at that age, their more active. Any game that can get them up and moving. Take them outside, let them run off some steam. Boys love any game involving chasing, cops and robbers, monster, zombie. Spend time with boys, and you'll likley here the follwing; "I'm going to get you captain mutant! Die, Die, I killed you!" Or some variation of that sentance. I know, morbid, but boys love that stuff.If you get into the game with them, trust me, they'll fall in love with you. Depending on the parents views, kids love to build forts out of couch cushions. Let them build away, and if they're allowed, give them a snack in their fort. Another alternative: Throw a sheet over the kitchen table. Your best bet-call the parents before hand and ask what the kids like to do, and plan accordingly. The parents will appreciate the extra effort you went to make sure the kids have fun. Even better, ask the kids what they want to do during the time they spend with you. Just have fun, and good luck! Hope this helps

properly for the two 300 and sixty 5 days previous good luck ur gonna desire it. i've got been infant sitting because of the fact that i grew to become into 9, im 18 now, i presently infant take a seat a 2 300 and sixty 5 days previous a 4 300 and sixty 5 days previous and an 8 300 and sixty 5 days previous. we in many situations purely watch television on an identical time as they flow to sleep so activate spongebob or something like that and while thats on the six 300 and sixty 5 days previous will like it. on an identical time as u can play with the two 300 and sixty 5 days previous there fairly isn't something to infant sitting purely have relaxing and make effective they're in mattress at a first rate hour. how long will you be looking at them for? if its in elementary terms for some hours and u can flow away in the previous mattress then purely play some video games with them like racing (enable them to win) tickle them watch television purely enable them to run around in a constrained section and DONT provide THEM chocolates best mistake my first time babysitting it is the final ingredient you want to do lol. desire i helped good luck

ok 2 boys 5 and 7. some games they might like are hide and seak, manhunt, flashlight tag, getting pillow cases and tucking them in the back of your shirts so they'll look like capes and you can be super heros. some activities are baking cookies or making a homemade pizza or getting those really big poster size drawing pads and some colored pencils. somw movies boys there age would like are toy story, the lion king, lilo and stich, and ice age. hope this helps

Source(s): had 2 brothers and all there friends growing up and was a babysitter for 12 years and i worked in 3 daycares

play sick and hide! or colouring they love it!