Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Why does Mexico always get into fights during a game?

They are sooo fiesty but cool

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

we dont back down

• 1 decade ago

I did not see any fights and it could be the fans and other causing it - mostly after a controversial goal like we saw in the WC against Argentina. I bet that goal was so illegal even my grandma would have raised the FLAG for being offside.

Yeah they are cool as long as things are fair and square, when one has all sorts of dishonesty I dont blame them.

• DaDred
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Aztec Blood

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jjeje argaytinos are the ones get batthurt when they are losing ameego feo cara de mongolito

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not really. Last fight i saw mexico in was when they faced Argentina in South africa, (during halftime).

• haha thats becua sethe other team laughs at us makes fun of us and start crying lie babies when we trip them and are always or usually forced to cheat to beat us thats why we get mad at them. if you ever see we play very clean

• 1 decade ago

They usually play clean, but It doesn't normally happen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mexico are warriors... we are world class at boxing!!and we fought with equador and venezuela cuz they hurt our players

• 1 decade ago

mexican men have a short temper.

• Ladan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

generalization, much..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.