peer pressure from my boyfriend...?

well im 14. and my bf is 17. im a freshman, he's a junior. and he wants to do it. and i dont wanna. but he's gonna be mad if i dont. and theres like serious peer pressure going on and im considering it. like just once. but i used to say that i didnt wanna until i was18. but you know.. i dont want him to be mad or anything. but i dont think i wanna break up either. what do you think?

he's my friend's cousin and we've been dating for like.. 4 days. and i've known him for 4 days. and he knows i dont wanna until i know him more. but that could be like next week. so.. yeah.. im confused.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hold out. Hold out for a long time!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to drop him and drop him now. A 17 YO pressuring a 14 YO is bad enough but after only 4 days is way over the line. He obviously only cares about one thing and after he get's that he'll move on so beat him to the punch and kick him to the curb ASAP.

• Gina
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There you go starting off way too fast. you shouldn't even be talking about kissing after only 4 days. how does sex come up in 4 days? if he mentioned sex that soon then that's obviously all he really wants from you and you should go ahead and break up with him because you shouldn't do anything you don't want to do and you shouldn't do something you don't want to do just to make someone else happy.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If he doesnt respect your decision, than he isnt worth your time. Get rid of him, how attracted can you be after only 4 days anyways? Find someone your own age, that loves you and doesnt peer pressure you for anything.

Source(s): :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if he really likes you he wouldn't want to hurt you or make you do something you don't want to do so tell him what you feel and if he doesn't like it then its not meant to be your 14. and you barely know the guy its just been 4 days !!! just tell him straight up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.