what do you think about our relationship?

I've been seeing a guy for about 4 1/2 months now... He treats me so well see's me every weekend texts me all day when i'm texting with him... He takes such good care of me buys me food or clothes i need... He always tells me he loves me, supports my college education and buys me small things for any projects I have to buy things for. He loves kissing me and cooks alot for me too. We plan alot for future things... Is this guy in love with me.. why's he treating me so well? Also guys please answer as well... He also said if I was rich I would take you anywhere you'd want to go and buy you all the clothes you wanted.

Update:

only likes me as a friend... haha do your guy friends treat you like this? didn't think so...Go ask your guy friend to take you shopping and dinner and pay for it all and take you on work trips. Sounds like your very jelous yours sucks you probably nag alot

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I think you have a good thing going, but take is slow. Don't worry about the whole love thing. It's just a word. The feeling is what matters. He obviously cares for you an awful lot. Don't mess it up with labels and such.

• 1 decade ago

not to brag but i treat my girlfriend like this. I do it because i love being around her and just her in general.

• 1 decade ago

He's in love with you! Don't ever let this guy go, there are few guys who are as caring as him!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he might be falling in love with you... be happy it sound like he is too clingy but definitely <3s you a bunch

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

B HAPPY YOU EVEN HAVE SOMEBODY LIKE THAT

email me if you need any furthur help and mgertty2@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

are you mentally retared? he obviously only likes you as a friend. actually more like you're his daughter

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

seems like a great catch... he definatly loves you no guy would do that if not

• 1 decade ago

Clearly, he's in love.

• 1 decade ago

are you giving him sex?

his way of payment.

• 1 decade ago

i think his whipped! he definitely likes you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.