? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

I'm sixteen and I want a baby really badly? Help!?

I'm not going to get pregnant right now because I know I'm sixteen and too young, and not ready to have a baby. But I feel like I want a baby really badly. When I see pregnant women I feel a really strong feeling like I want a baby too. Why do I feel like this? Is this normal? Please help!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's normal for some people to want kids but think, can you provide and care for another human being? It's selfish just to want a baby just because you want one "really badly". You need more to offer to a child than a need to have them rather than to be properly suited to take responsibility for them.

• 1 decade ago

You are too young, n you prob feel like that because pregnant women sometimes look adorable with their bellies n babies are cute! It's just a phase, if you really want a kid baby sit some and it will take some of your desire for having a baby away.

• Hormones make it normal, but it doesn't mean you should go out and get yourself pregnant. It's selfish to have a baby just because you "really want one."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because you want to be a mother someday and it sounds like a nice thing.

It's normal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Baybeh, Baybeh, Baybeh ooooohhh!

Imma Tell You One Time!

• 1 decade ago

Babysit! you're sixteen, so please don't try to get pregnant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Damn it... get a dog

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.