? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

I'm sixteen and I want a baby really badly? Help!?

I'm not going to get pregnant right now because I know I'm sixteen and too young, and not ready to have a baby. But I feel like I want a baby really badly. When I see pregnant women I feel a really strong feeling like I want a baby too. Why do I feel like this? Is this normal? Please help!

Favorite Answer

It's normal for some people to want kids but think, can you provide and care for another human being? It's selfish just to want a baby just because you want one "really badly". You need more to offer to a child than a need to have them rather than to be properly suited to take responsibility for them.

You are too young, n you prob feel like that because pregnant women sometimes look adorable with their bellies n babies are cute! It's just a phase, if you really want a kid baby sit some and it will take some of your desire for having a baby away.

• Hormones make it normal, but it doesn't mean you should go out and get yourself pregnant. It's selfish to have a baby just because you "really want one."

Because you want to be a mother someday and it sounds like a nice thing.

It's normal.

Baybeh, Baybeh, Baybeh ooooohhh!

Imma Tell You One Time!

Babysit! you're sixteen, so please don't try to get pregnant.

Damn it... get a dog