Is it possible to be this way?

I know it is extremely difficult to stay "friends" with you ex, but would it be a little easier to do that if you two were friends prior to dating each other?

• Viking
    Favorite Answer

Not likely. When two people break up there is usually a lot a animosity, so most people, when they have a parting of the ways, do just that...as far as possible. There are the rare exceptions, but it takes two who can agree to disagree.

nope no way no how

the second you become more than friends then the friends option goes out the window

I'm going thought that right now my ex and i were best friends our whole life and then we fell for each other we were together for 3 years and we broke up and we are trying to be friends... lets just say all we do is sleep together and go out occasionally...

Nope, I think that would make it harder actually...

But it all depends on his maturity level, and the reason why you're relationship failed.