Does this guy like me?

He texts me everyday without fail. I don't see him very often because he is at uni but he always offers to skype me. He doesn't seem to be that interested. . . it feels like he wants me more as a friend to chat to. But if he just wants to be friends why does he talk to me everyday?!

ummm ok so at the end of every text he puts 'miss you' with about 20 kisses. He is always really keen to meet up just with me. He is 3 years older than me and we hardly ever get to see eachother because he is at uni.

We have been talking everyday/ every other day for about 7 months now!

He is also sending me a birthday present all the way from his uni and h told me that he talked to his friends about me.

Favorite Answer

Either, hes interested in your, or he wants to get with you, i dont know if hes that kind of guy or not, but most are. Guys that like you as just friends dont put kisses at the end of texts ;)

He wants to be friends! That is ok too! Talking everyday could be his way of just getting closer (as a friend) to you.

People can just talk and be friends you know. Just because you talk to someone everyday doesn't mean you like them. Maybe they just find it nice talking to you and can see you're a good friend.

He totally likes you!

A guy only texts/talks to a girl everyday if he likes her.

He possibly talks to you everyday because he wants to get to know you alittle bit better. No worries, he could possibly really like you just wants to get to know you better before anything happens.

i thought friends are posed to talk everyday

maybe hes lonley and you are the "cool-girl" he can talk to, but there is a better chance that maybe he is intrested in you.

xoxloves is retarded. I have a GIRLFRIEND and talk to other girls more than once a day. jeeeze dont ask girls about this stuff.

cuz freinds talk everyday?

...

.. me and my freind talk everyday, does that mean she wants me..umm noo...

"He doesn't seem to be that interested. . ." uuuhh he's your friend

tooo little info