Does this guy like me?

He texts me everyday without fail. I don't see him very often because he is at uni but he always offers to skype me. He doesn't seem to be that interested. . . it feels like he wants me more as a friend to chat to. But if he just wants to be friends why does he talk to me everyday?!

Update:

ummm ok so at the end of every text he puts 'miss you' with about 20 kisses. He is always really keen to meet up just with me. He is 3 years older than me and we hardly ever get to see eachother because he is at uni.

Update 2:

We have been talking everyday/ every other day for about 7 months now!

Update 3:

He is also sending me a birthday present all the way from his uni and h told me that he talked to his friends about me.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Either, hes interested in your, or he wants to get with you, i dont know if hes that kind of guy or not, but most are. Guys that like you as just friends dont put kisses at the end of texts ;)

• 1 decade ago

He wants to be friends! That is ok too! Talking everyday could be his way of just getting closer (as a friend) to you.

• 1 decade ago

People can just talk and be friends you know. Just because you talk to someone everyday doesn't mean you like them. Maybe they just find it nice talking to you and can see you're a good friend.

• 1 decade ago

He totally likes you!

A guy only texts/talks to a girl everyday if he likes her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He possibly talks to you everyday because he wants to get to know you alittle bit better. No worries, he could possibly really like you just wants to get to know you better before anything happens.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i thought friends are posed to talk everyday

• 1 decade ago

maybe hes lonley and you are the "cool-girl" he can talk to, but there is a better chance that maybe he is intrested in you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

xoxloves is retarded. I have a GIRLFRIEND and talk to other girls more than once a day. jeeeze dont ask girls about this stuff.

• 1 decade ago

cuz freinds talk everyday?

.. me and my freind talk everyday, does that mean she wants me..umm noo...

• 1 decade ago

"He doesn't seem to be that interested. . ." uuuhh he's your friend

tooo little info

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.