am i ugly? (photos included)?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nah, you're not ugly :)

• 1 decade ago

Sorry but I didn't look at your picture

Looks aren't everything! Don't be shallow and don't worry about your appearance, usually I warn people who put their picture on this as they always want rated and they don't care that hey put their picture on the world wide web for anyone to see! Please be more careful and don't post anymore pictures or any personal details of yourself!

Girls love personalities, they love a guy who can make them smile and make them laugh, it's not about looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• I am not even going to look at you pictures. You really should not go on the internet and ask that question. It shows that you have a low-self-esteem. So the answer to you question is...No...you are not ugly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe if you didn't ridiculuos hand gesture and try and act like a gangster you might seem more attractive. I think you have lovely eyes, try and smile more and people will find you more attractive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My friend there are no ugly people in this world. Some girls will find you attractive and others wont. Different girls equals different taste relax.

• 1 decade ago

You should have put a picture of yourself instead of your pet

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no offense but u kinda r. but does it mattr? no

• 1 decade ago

Yes you are, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY, Ugly...

• 1 decade ago

HELL YEA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.