Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Which sign falls....?

Ok so which sun sign, moon sign and rising sign falls in love madly?

Favorite Answer

Sun sign would be any water sign

Moon signs would also be water

Risings also water

Now, remember that Venus is the one that handles that one in Astrology so I'd say Venus in Aries as I tend to fall for women very quickly but my Moon is Capricorn so I am cool and detached but easy going and charming due to my Aries Rising and Sun.

Source(s): A very confused chart on myself, lol
  • Marian

I think everyone is capable of falling madly in love, it's just harder for some than others. As well as showing how much they are in love. I've known Scorpios and Leo's that were crazy in love, but had too much pride to admit it. I've known Pisces and Cancers who claimed to be madly in love, only to replace that person immediately after the relationship was over. It's varies on the situation and whether or not a person actually is really in love or they just think they are in love.

Source(s): Aquarian Woman.
  • It takes me a while to fall head over heels in love with someone, but I would say I do.

I'm a

Cancer sun

Leo moon/mercury/mars

Scorpio rising

I would say any water sign in these placements would be the one's to fall head over heels.

I don't show it and it doesn't happen often.. but I fall head over heels. I can't stop thinking about them.

-Gemini Sun/Sag Moon/Taurus Rising

Any of the water signs probably

• Marina

If there is Cancer, Pisces, or Scorpio in the mix....there is mad love, period.

Source(s): Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon
  • ?

Libra all of it... :)>

Source(s): Gemini